Technology Business Incubator (TBI), established in 2011 at IIT (BHU), is supported by National Science and Technology Entrepreneurship Development Board (NSTEDB) under Department of Science & Technology, Govt. of India.
Application form to avail incubation services at MCIIE –
Objectives of TBI
- New Venture Creation through providing incubation and host of other support in the areas of Information and Communication Technology (ICT), Biotechnology, Food Technology, Agriculture and allied sectors.
- Technology Commercialisation, targeted at providing a much needed platform for speedy commercialization of technologies developed in the academic and R& D institutions to reach the end users.
- Interfacing and Networking between academic, R & D institutions, industries and financial institutions.
- Value Addition through its services provided to its incubates as well as to the existing technology dominated SMEs, TBI aim at value addition.
- Creating value added jobs & services,
- Fostering the entrepreneurial spirit.
Who can incubate?
The admission to Technology Business Incubator is open to aspiring start-ups in the areas of, Information and Communication Technology (ICT), Biotechnology, Food Technology, Agriculture and allied sectors, promoted by:
- Students and alumni of IIT (BHU).
- Faculty members (present or former) of IIT (BHU)
- R&D partners (sponsors of R&D and consultancy projects),
The incubator housed in a modern working space has all communication and computing facilities. This also have library and information centre in addition to training and conference facilities. This BI has many vital equipments needed in thrust areas of Information and Communication Technology, Biotechnology, Food Processing, Agriculture and allied sectors.