Malaviya Centre for Innovation,Incubation and Entrepreneurship (MCIIE) is a Not for Profit Society at IIT (BHU), dedicated to promote innovation and Entrepreneurship. It is a pedestal to help knowledge driven enterprises to establish and prosper under organized scientific guidance. It also facilitates swift commercialization of a product based on sophisticated technology.
The main objective of the MCIIE is to produce successful firms that will leave the program financially viable and free-standing. These incubators “graduates” create job, commercialize new technologies, and strengthen national economies. Incubator tenants not only benefit from business and technical assistance, they also benefit from official affiliation with the incubator, a supportive community with an entrepreneurial environment, direct link to entrepreneurs, and immediate networking and commercial opportunities with other tenant firms.
- Not for profit soceity registered under soceity registration act 1860.
- Technology Business Incubation.
- Training and awareness programs in Entreprenuership (EAC,EDP,FDP).
- Competitive events,lectures and workshops on soft skill development,case studies,bplan competitions,innovators camps etc.
- Promoting Innovations in Individuals,Start-ups and MSMEs(PRISM).
- Technology Commercialization Program.
Our sponsor – NSTEDB (Dept of Science and Technology)
National Science & Technology Entrepreneurship Development Board (NSTEDB), provides various institutional mechanisms for promoting – knowledge-driven and technology-intensive enterprises. MCIIE at IIT (BHU, Varanasi is part of Technology Business Incubators (TBI) program.
As a TBI, MCIIE also aims to facilitate speedy commercialisation of research outputs.